Hong Kong is one of the most brightest and illuminated cities in the world. You will feel the energy of Hong Kong at the very moment you step in here.
Here are 10 reasons why you should visit Hong Kong.
1. Hong Kong is one such country where Indians have the privilege to travel with out applying a visa prior to travel. A 14 day visa is issued in the airport freely.
2. Hong Kong is a perfect destination to escape the heat of Indian summer. The whether in Hong Kong during summer is about 28 C, but the sea breeze will always keep you fresh. And during winters there is no snow, so travel is possible even during the colder months.
3. The best thing about Hong Kong is it is kid and family friendly. It is one such place, where you can take your whole family and not to worry about safety. Your kids are going to love Hong Kong, specially places like Disneyland and Ocean Park. Don’t leave the oldies behind, much of Hong Kong can be accessed on a wheel chair.
4. You need not worry about the taking a big leave at the office. Hong Kong is small and the best of Hong Kong can be visited in three days. But also on the other hand, Hong Kong has so many places to been seen, that some might feel even one week is not good enough.
5. You will not face communication problem if you cannot speak the local language i.e Cantonese Chinese. Every one in Hong Kong can speak & understand English and its also one of their official language too.
6. The dining scene in Hong Kong is best among the world having restaurants that serve local food to gourmet food. There are plenty of restaurants every where to satisfy your taste buds. Yum Cha is dinking Chinese tea and enjoying some Dim Sum is worth an experience.
7. Hong Kong public transportation is world class, on time and cheap. You will not have any problem getting to any corner of Hong Kong. While you are walking on the road, you will see large number of buses lining up behind each other at the bus stop and most of them will be empty. There are also mass transit rails, trams and ferries.
8. Canton Road is one of the greatest strips of shopping in the world for luxury clothing brands. There is no brand, that you will not be able to find on this road. The Hong Kongers are shopping crazy and their desires are fulfilled at those glitzy and glassy shopping malls. Hong Kong is a heaven for shopaholics and you can buy everything here.
9. Hong Kong is an interesting destination to actually experience the feeling of East meeting the West. HK is filled with sky scrappers but still the cultural aspects are embedded into each and every corner in form of Feng Shui. HK is a great way to explore the Chinese culture, without getting the culture shocks of Mainland China.
10. Macau can be easily accessed from Hong Kong via a ferry.